In lieu of the usual Sunday Book Tag, I’m honored that Haley @FangirlFury nominated me for the Awesome Blogger Award! Haley has such amazing content and beautiful reviews and you should definitely go check out her blog!
The Awesome Blogger Award was created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala to honor bloggers who “have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers.”
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include the reason behind the award
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate some awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
If you could change one thing about Goodreads, what would it be?
Being able to hide spoilers in status updates
DC or Marvel?
DC characters, Marvel movies
What’s your favorite Christmas or holiday song?
I actually hate Christmas music and avoid it like the plague.
Bookish candles or bookish artwork?
Do you have a routine when it comes to writing blog posts?
Not really? I write reviews in Google docs, paste it to Goodreads, then paste/format it on my blog and schedule it for an open day. I try and stay ahead of posts and have a bunch of stuff scheduled. I usually try and write my reviews as soon as I’m done with the book – if I don’t have time, I’ll make a bullet point list and write my review around it later.
What’s your favorite book review that you’ve written?
I really like my review for A Darker Shade of Magic – it was just so easy to write and all of my thought translated exactly on paper.
If you’re a Taylor Swift fan, what is your favorite Taylor Swift album?
I’m loving reputation so much right now, and it might be my favorite. There’s really only 3 weak songs on the album for me personally, but I don’t outright hate them likesome of her other songs.
What’s your most anticipated book of 2018?
HAHA, how can I pick only one? If I had to, had to pick one I might say Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman? Scythe was INCREDIBLE and I LOVED the excerpt from the cover reveal
What’s your dream vacation spot?
Somewhere with a beach – I’m honestly not that picky.
If you could give one piece of advice to your past blogging self, what would it be?
I don’t really have any advise for myself – not because I haven’t made any mistakes, but because I honestly don’t know what I would do differently. I planned out so much before I started my blog, so there wasn’t really unexpected challenges.
You don’t have to answer the questions, just know I think you’re awesome!
- What is the last book you added to your TBR?
- If you could get an ARC of any book that comes out later this year what would it be?
- What is your favorite place to read?
- What author do you want to read more of?
- What author can you not get into?
- What book do you think everyone needs to read?
- If you could turn any book into a movie/tv show what would it be?
- What is your book dream vacation spot?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- What is the last song you listened to? (Bonus if you can relate it to a book)
- Who are your top 5 characters (books, TV, movies, anything)?
Feel free to answer these questions below!