Another Sunday, Another book tag!
This week I’m taking a break from the ABC book challenge to do this tag I saw @BibliophagistReviews do and new I had to do it too. I only did physical books on my shelf, no ebooks because that would hav taken forever. I might redo this later with only my ebooks to change it up, but for now only physical books.
You can see the Youtube video that this challenge originated from here.
. Time yourself trying to find each prompt on your shelf
2. Try and beat the time of the person who challenged you.
3. Don’t forget to tag your challenger and the original creator.
4. Have fun!
1. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH DECKLED EDGES?
Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
2. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH 3+ PEOPLE ON THE COVER?
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
3. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK BASED ON ANOTHER FICTIONAL STORY?
The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
4. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH A TITLE 10 LETTERS LONG?
Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
5. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH A TITLE THAT STARTS AND ENDS WITH THE SAME LETTER?
The Beautiful Lost by Luanne Rice
6. DO YOU HAVE A MASS MARKET PAPERBACK BOOK?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
7. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WRITTEN BY AN AUTHOR USING A PEN NAME?
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
8. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH A CHARACTER’S NAME IN THE TITLE?
The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer
9. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH 2 MAPS IN IT?
No. A ton of them with one map in it, but I couldn’t find any with two.
10. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK THAT WAS TURNED INTO A TV SHOW?
Big Little Lies by Lianne Moriarty
11. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO IS ORIGINALLY FAMOUS FOR SOMETHING ELSE? (CELEBRITY/ATHLETE/POLITICIAN/TV PERSONALITY…)
Yes Please by Amy Poehler
12. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH A CLOCK ON THE COVER?
Evermore by Sara Holland. (An hourglass counts right?)
13. DO YOU HAVE A POETRY BOOK?
Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
14. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WITH AN AWARD STAMP ON IT?
Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman
15. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WRITTEN BY AN AUTHOR WITH THE SAME INITIALS AS YOU?
16. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK OF SHORT STORIES?
Difficult Women by Roxanne Gay
17. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK THAT IS BETWEEN 500-510 PAGES LONG?
King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo. (It’s 511 not counting acknowledgements so I’m using it.)
18. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK THAT WAS TURNED INTO A MOVIE?
The Duff by Kody Keplinger
19. DO YOU HAVE A GRAPHIC NOVEL?
20. DO YOU HAVE A BOOK WRITTEN BY 2 OR MORE AUTHORS?
Genima by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
This was a lot of fun, and a little time consuming, but super interesting to see what books fit the different categories!