- Pick a book off your shelf (it could be your current read or on your TBR) and open to the first page
- Copy the first few lines, but don’t give anything else about the book away just yet – you need to hook the reader first
- Finally… reveal the book!
Title: The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air)
Author: Holly Black
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Release Date: January 2, 2018
I’ve seen so many fellow bloggers talking about this book lately and I thought I should share in the excitement for this FAERIE fantasy story. because who doesn’t love faeries? Continue reading
Author: Krystal Sutherland
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4.5 Stars)
Release Date: September 5, 2017
“She’s passed the fear barrier, and she’d lived, and she’d discovered not certain death, s she’d imagined, nut impossible splendor. What other beautiful things had fear been hiding from her? What else has the curse long kept her from discovering? For the first time in a long time. She wanted to find out.”
Title: Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad #1)
Author: Scott Reintgen
Release Date: September 12, 2017
“You get in there and fight, Emmett. Be worthy. Not in their eyes, but in yours. Break the rules if you need to, but never forget who you are and where you come from. When they knock you down, and they will, don’t you quit on me.” Continue reading
Title: Mask of Shadows
Author: Linsey Miller
Rating: ★★☆☆☆ (2.5 Stars)
Release Date: August 29, 2017
“And I was what I was – What Nacea had made me, what Erland had made me, what Our Queen had made me. There was no innocence left in this world, left in me, not after all we’d done.”
I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I saw Kristin from @kristinkravesbooks do this and thought it looked like so much fun! This tag was created by @Life Has a Funny Way Of Sneaking Upon You. Make sure you go check out both of their blogs!
Here are the rules:
1. You can either take the word the person who tagged you used, or you can pick your own.
2. You must list all the books on your read list which include that word in either the title or the author.
3. Tag some friends and pass it on! Continue reading