Thanks so much to Frankie @ A Thousand Lives of Frankie Lovely for the nomination! Go check her out, she has fantastic reviews that are filled with ranting, fangirling, and humor!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started
I started this blog because I wanted somewhere besides Goodreads to house all of my reviews. I have a tumblr where I posts edits and stuff, but I didn’t want to ruin the #aesthetics by posting my reviews over there too. So about a month and a half ago, this blog was born!
Since I’m so new to blogging, I won’t have the most seasoned advice. All I can say is post what you love – you’re doing this for you or you’re doing this for the wrong reason. Even if what you think is unpopular or you love something that’s under the radar, share what you love. My second piece of unoriginal advice is don’t be afraid to interact with people! It can be a little intimidating and you might not know what to say, but we’re all here because we love books – we already have something in common.
I’m don’t think I’ve really been doing this long enough to nominate 10 different blogs who haven’t already been tagged, so I going to go with 5. Check them out!!!