Another Sunday, another book tag.
With Thanksgiving coming up in few days, I thought it would be the perfect time to finally do this tag I bookmarked last year. I saw Heather @TheSassyGeek do this knew I’d get to it eventually. And it was created by Erin & Becca. So here we go!
1. Bread- What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
Morgan Matson has so many wonderfully happy/fluffy books.
2. Turkey- What book made you want to fall asleep?
There is a caveat to this answer though. But when I started this book (reading before bed), it was hard for me to read more than a chapter at a time before I started falling asleep. But only I read some earlier in the day, it was much easier for me to get into the book.
3. Gravy- What book makes the whole series worth reading?
I didn’t like book 1 at all really, but I’m happy to was I enjoyed book 2 SO MUCH more and I’m actually excited to read Queen of Nothing.
4. Stuffing- What book is stuffed full of action scenes?
I mean it’s a story about defacto superheroes and supervillains. What else would I
5. Mashed Potatoes- What book looked good, and then wasn’t?
I love the illustration style of the cover, but I just could not get into the story.
6. Cranberries- What book has the sweetest romance?
Sweetie and Ashish are adorable and wonderful together.
7. Corn- What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?
Probably not the corniest ever, but it does have all the cliches you’re looking for.
8. Green beans- What book is too long and needs to be shortened?
There is absolutely no reason this needed to be over 450 pages.
9. Pumpkin Pie- What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?
THis didn’t get me out of a slump the first time I read it, but it’s one of those books tgat I can always reread to put me in a better reading mood. It’s like a slump cure that works every time.
10. Dog/Cat- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?
I love cranberry relish – it literally good on everything.
Hope you all have a wonderfull week and a relaxing start to the holiday season.
3 thoughts on “Book Tag | The Thanksgiving Book Tag”
Loved reading all of your answers. Scythe is truly the perfect book to pull you out of a slump.
I have never had cranberry relish! Must not be a Canadian thing. Going to have try to make it for myself!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Cranberry relish is delicious, it’s so fresh and the perfect combination of sour and sweet. We always add orange to it and its wonderful.